Wednesday 23 March 2011

Requiem for a Dream -- It's Been Awhile

Hey there

It's been sometime since my last post. I've been taking care of some things.


I did however have the opportunity of viewing Requiem for a Dream. This movie came out in 2000, but I didn't see it until just now. (I would of been 10 when that movie came out, so I probably wouldn't of understood it much anyway, or cared). This movie sucks you in, and here's a warning: It's incredibly depressing.

(but awesome)

I won't go into too much detail about the movie, you should just see it yourself. Basically though, the movie revolves around the lives of 4 individuals in Coney Island. All 4 live their own drug induced lives. You see these characters and how the drugs affect them. Their addictions get stronger and eventually, too strong.
Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment